Expert Physicians trained at the Mexican Red Cross are in charge of the most common and complex fractures. From wrist and hip fractures and other complex cases the team is guided by the AO principles (Association for the Study of Internal Fixation).
Fracture reduction and fixation, preservation of blood supply and early and safe mobilization.
PHYSICAL THERAPY by TERAPIAS ELITE
Some of their services are:
- Manual therapy, which uses the massage and manipulation of the body's soft tissues to relieve pain and promote healing
- Preparing the body before orthopedic surgery and rehabilitation after surgery
- General strength training
- Rehabilitation after a bone fracture
- Rehabilitation after a sports injury
- Training to Return to Sports
- Health Promotion
- Comprehensive musculoskeletal evaluation to determine the cause of and best treatment for acute or chronic pain
SECOND OPINION CONSULTATIONS
When in need of urgent care it is hard to do research for the best techniques and providers.
We would be glad to provide a second opinion.